Keith County offers so much to see and do in all seasons.
We hope you’ll take some time to explore the area’s historic and cultural attractions.
- Petrified Wood Gallery – A unique collection of ancient woods, art and artifacts
- Mansion on the Hill – Our 1887 Victorian home and museum
- Boot Hill – The final resting place for cowboys of the 1880′s Texas Trail era
- Spruce Street Station – A 1922 Standard Oil station and summer visitors center
- Little Church, Keystone – Historic church with both Catholic and Protestant altars
- Ash Hollow – Famous stopping point on the Oregon/California Trail